Pumpkin Recipes to Add to Your Menu
Here’s a question for you: Are you Team Apple or Team Pumpkin? When autumn comes, it seems there are two types of people – those who love all things apple and those who love all things pumpkin.
If you raised your hand for Team Pumpkin, then you’re going to love all of the recipes on this list. Pumpkin is so versatile that it can be used in sweet treats or more savory meals – and this list has both of those things covered. So get ready to add some deliciousness to your menu this fall.
Sweet Pumpkin Treats:
- Pumpkin Earthquake Cake: If you need a dessert that’s going to knock their socks off, or you just want to satisfy your own sweet tooth, then Pumpkin Earthquake Cake is the answer. It has coconut, pumpkin puree, cream cheese, and white chocolate chips – and you could even go as far as to top it with ice cream and caramel sauce! YUM!
- Pumpkin Bread: Pumpkin bread is a fall classic, and this recipe is one that kids and grown-ups will both love. And it makes two loaves – so you can store one in the freezer to eat later – if you can wait that long!
- The Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe: If you are looking to add a pumpkin pie recipe to your repertoire, then give this one a try. It’s rich and creamy and hits all of the flavor notes you expect in a slice of your favorite pumpkin pie.
- The Best Pumpkin Bars I’ve Ever Had: Do you love all of the spices that go with pumpkin plus the taste that brown sugar gives a baked good? Then you’ll love this recipe! There are delicious spices in the bars and in the frosting – giving you a double-shot of what you love.
- Pumpkin Crumb Muffins with Cinnamon Icing: This recipe has lots of pumpkin flavor, a delicious crumb topping, and a wonderful cinnamon icing. Breakfast has never tasted so good.
- Best Pumpkin Cookies: These cookies are tasty and so easy to make that you can supervise the kids as they do it! Enjoy them with a big glass of cold milk!
Savory Pumpkin Dishes:
- Creamy Roasted Pumpkin Soup: Everyone should have a good pumpkin soup recipe, and this one is rich and creamy and perfect for a fall night.
- Savory Pumpkin Casserole with Herbs: This is a wonderful keto-friendly side dish that would pair well with almost any protein. Roast pork or chicken would be fantastic with it – or for Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin Sage Biscuits: Pumpkin and sage are a great combination, and you’ll love them together in these biscuits. Serve them warm with lots of butter!
- Pumpkin Quesadillas: Pumpkin Quesadillas make for a great weeknight meal as they can be made very quickly. Additionally, if you’re thinking about trying “Meatless Mondays” in your house – this recipe will certainly work.
- Pumpkin Pasta: Pumpkin Pasta is another excellent vegetarian meal, and with only a few simple ingredients, you may have everything you need right in your pantry.
- Pumpkin Lasagna with Ricotta and Swiss Chard: Do you need a vegetarian main course that’s going to stand out? This is the one! It’s layered in flavors that will have you reaching for a second helping. Serve it with a salad and some fresh bread, and you have a complete dinner.
If you’re a pumpkin lover, be sure to try some of these recipes! Whether you like sweet or savory, you’ll surely love one of these recipes.