Summer Sandals for the Entire Family
There are so many great things to love about summer! Warmer weather. Soft ice cream. Outdoor runs. Splashing at the pool. Grilling out. Wearing sandals.
Yes, wearing sandals is definitely something to enjoy. If you spent the winter wearing boots and spring jumping over rain puddles, why not let your toes out and put on some sandals? After all, they come in a ton of different styles, they allow your feet “to breathe,” and they’re easy to slide on. And here are some styles to check out – for the whole family.
Sandals for Men
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Arie Slide: If you want a classic looking slide that won’t break the bank, these from Kenneth Cole should do the trick. They are made from faux-leather and have a soft lining, making them extremely comfortable. They come in both black and brown and will look great this summer.
- Vionic Wave: Vionic sandals are known for their arch support and for helping to keep your body in alignment, and these casual sandals are perfect for a trip to the pool. They come in three colors (khaki, black, and chocolate) and have great reviews.
- Adidas Adilette: Need a classic slide that can handle the water and the sand? Then the Adidas Adilette is it! The Adilette comes in several different styles and several different colors – so choose ones you love!
- Birkenstock Arizona: Birkenstocks may be the quintessential comfort sandal, and these in the Arizona style fit that need for comfort. They come in five different colors And, if this isn’t the style for you, Birkenstock has many others.
- Dr. Martens Gryphon Strap Sandal: These sandals from Dr. Martens are definitely substantial – as you would expect from this company. While they only come in black, the buckles add some style, and they can be worn with lots of different men’s clothing.
Sandals for Women
- Plaka Flat Sandals: If you want style and comfort, then you may find yourself purchasing more than one pair of these Plaka sandals. They come in a rainbow of colors and pack great for traveling.
- Birkenstock Yara: Do you want a pair of Birkenstocks with a bit of a twist? Here they are! With the cute ankle strap and three different colors, you and your feet will love these.
- Free People Sant Antoni Slide: Looking for a leather sandal that won’t drain your wallet, is fashionable, and comes in many different colors? Check these out from Free People.
- Vionic Kirra: It only makes sense to share a pair of Vionic’s for women, too. These have great support but still look modern and stylish – and come in four different colors.
- Jack Rogers Lauren: Every woman should have a pair of sandals that just slide on and look great – and these are those sandals! They have some great detail with the whipstitching, which put them a step above any plain Jane ones.
Sandals for Children
- New Balance Kids SPSD Sandal: New Balance is a leader in sneakers and sportswear and these summer sandals are perfect for little feet!
- Keen Kids Newport H2: Need sandals for your kids that are durable and can handle just about anything? Then Keen’s are the answer. These are so cute with their rainbow colors – but they can handle anything a kid throws at them!
- See Kai Run Kids Jetty III: These sandals are ready for the playground this summer or just a walk with mom and dad! And how fun is that camo pattern?
- Bobux Kids Scuba: Do you have a child who is just learning to walk? Then take a look at these Bobux! They are really lightweight and meant to mimic bare feet – so your toddler will love them!
- Salt Water Sandal by Hoy Shoes Shark II: If your child needs a sandal that will protect their little toes, these will do the trick. How cute are these?
If you need to do a little sandal shopping for you or a member of your family, maybe some of these will be on your list. After all, sandal season is here!