Must-Haves for the Beach
What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Do you love to grill out? Or enjoy a picnic at your local park? Maybe you like day trips or heading to the beach?
If the beach is your thing, you’re not alone. Each year thousands and thousands of people head to the beach – sometimes just for the day and sometimes for an extended vacation.
But no matter how long you’ll be there – there are some things you’re going to want to bring with you! Some are completely necessary – and some will just make your day more fun!
- Tesalate Bohemian Sand-Free Beach Towel: With over 31,000 five-star reviews, this towel is one you’re going to want! It has a gorgeous pattern, and the material means that you’ll leave the sand at the beach when you head home. Additionally, it’s quick-drying and comes with a carry bag.
- Seaside Day Tripper Beach Bag in LeMU Blue: What do you bring with you to the beach? Sunscreen? Your phone? A book? Some snacks? A speaker? If you bring these things – and more – then you want a great-looking bag to put them all in. This Seaside Day Tripper has that beachy vibe – and it’s made out of tech material to help keep your things dry should a wave splash you or an unexpected rain shower pops up.
- Yeti Roadie Hard Cooler: Hot days at the beach require cold drinks – and there’s no better cooler to help keep your beverages cold than with a Yeti. It has several color choices and a 4.6/5 star rating.
- The Four-Person Sandless Beach Mat: Do you have a love-hate relationship with the sand at the beach? It’s great to walk on, but do you hate to have it all over everything when you head home? Then this Four-Person Sandless Beach Mat is what you need. It has two layers that filter out the sand – which means it won’t get on you or go home with you at the end of the day.
- JBL Flip 5 Portable Wireless Waterproof Speaker: No day at the beach is complete without good music! Create a great playlist on your favorite music app, and then turn it up on your JBL Flip 5 Portable Waterproof Speaker. There are lots of great colors to choose from (and you can even design your own) – plus it’s waterproof up to three feet deep.
- 100% Waterproof Floating Phone Case by Aquavault: Your phone goes everywhere you do – including the beach. You want to protect it from the sand and water – yet you don’t want to leave it someplace where it could be stolen. This Waterproof Floating Phone Case by Aquavault is ideal because it protects your phone and comes with a handy strap for you to wear it.
- Rio Beach Classic 5 Position Lay Flat Folding Beach Chair: If you want a chair that allows you to have your toes in the sand (or the water) and has several different positions for you to relax in – check out this one! Lots of fun colors, and it reclines to a completely flat position (which is perfect for napping in the sun) making this an excellent choice.
- KZ Floating Sunglasses: You definitely will want to keep the sun out of your eyes, but if you worry about losing your glasses when you get in the water, then these floating glasses from KZ are fabulous. If they come off while you’re jumping waves, just take a look around because they will float to the surface. And take a look at the numerous choices you have!
Are you ready to spend some time enjoying the sand and the sea? Then head to the beach totally prepared with these must-haves!