12 Copycat Recipes You Must Try
What’s your favorite restaurant? And what do you always order when you go there or grab takeout? Maybe it’s a dish they’re known for?
And, while you like going to restaurants, have you ever tried to recreate your favorite dish at home – but it didn’t come out exactly as you remember it? Thankfully, there are lots of bloggers – who spend lots of time – trying to recreate your restaurant faves – so there’s no need for you to do so!
Here are a few copycat recipes you can try!
- Chipotle Guacamole Recipe (Copycat): Chipotle fans love the guacamole – and are happy to put it on just about everything! So, the next time you’re in the mood for a little guac and chips – this recipe will satisfy your craving! It only has seven ingredients and tastes amazingly fresh!
- Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole (Best Copycat): Who doesn’t love the Hashbrown Casserole from Cracker Barrel? It’s great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! This is another easy recipe (with only 7 ingredients), and while it makes a big batch, you can put the extra in your freezer for later.
- Jason’s Deli Chicken Salad: Jason’s Deli makes some wonderful sandwiches, but the one that most people talk about is their chicken salad. This recipe comes together quickly (in just about 10 minutes), and you’ll learn that the secret ingredient is crushed pineapple! (It gives the chicken salad its signature sweetness!)
- Maggiano’s Little Italy Chopped Salad: Maggiano’s Little Italy Chopped Salad has been a fan favorite for a while, and now with this copycat recipe, you can recreate it in your kitchen. It has all of the ingredients you love from the restaurant version, plus the homemade salad dressing is fantastic! Definitely worth making!
- Easy Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana: Raise your hand if you love the soups from Olive Garden! They have a bunch of soups that are popular with their guests, and the Zuppa Toscana is one of them. It’s rich and creamy and packed with flavor and can be ready in 45 minutes – so it’s even good for weeknights!
- Raising Cane’s Dipping Sauce Copycat Recipe: Raising Cane’s makes some fabulous chicken tenders, but their dipping sauce is what really makes them stand out in a crowd. If you haven’t tried it – you’ve definitely got to! You’ll find yourself using it on more than just chicken! (It’s really good on burgers!)
- Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits: Are you guilty of eating more than your fair share of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits? Then make them at home – and nobody will have to know just how many you’ve eaten! The spices are just right!
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe: This Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe can save you big money! Plus, it tastes just like the real version!
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls: Those soft and squishy rolls from Texas Roadhouse sure are popular – and you can make them at home. Of course, the rolls are not complete without the cinnamon honey butter – and that recipe is included, too.
- Bonefish Grill’s Bang Bang Shrimp (or Chicken): Bonefish Grill’s Bang Bang Shrimp has just the right amount of spice – and this recipe mimics that recipe perfectly! Plus, you’ll love that you can make it with chicken – if shrimp isn’t your thing!
- P.F. Chang’s Copycat Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps: P.F. Chang’s Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are one of their most popular dishes, and this copycat recipe hits the mark when it comes to flavor! And it’s ready in 20 minutes! What could be better?
- Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies: Everyone should have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe, and this one that copies the cookies from Levain Bakery doesn’t disappoint. You’ll love these thick and chewy cookies!
Which copycat recipe are you looking forward to trying? Any of these are sure to make your mouth happy!